I honestly wasn't planning on doing this post but with temperatures outside being in the single digits + some nasty winds i'm not sure when the next outfit post will be. So here's some things on my Christmas wishlist in the meantime. I hope it's not too late Santa! ;)
1. Dress Mannequin: I love doing alterations to thrift store (and sometimes retail store, if i dare) finds but it's a pain in the ass to constantly have to pin, try on and repeat. Hoping for a dress dummy to make the process easier!
2. Penguin shaped humidifier: My skin is eczema prone and i normally battle with flare ups in the dry winter months. I hoping this little guy can save me from yet another trip to my Dermatologist!
3. Alexander Wang inspired Kirsten handbag: I've loved this bag since first sight. I've seen some knock offs popping up on Ebay and i just might take the plunge with some Christmas $.
4. Daenerys Targaryen Funko Pop: I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan (well the books. I've only been able to watch a few episodes from the tv series so far). How cute with a little Daenerys look on my desk at work?!
5. Dior's Hypnotic Poison: This is my holy grail scent for winter. If you're a fan of gourmand scents i highly recommend smelling this for the cold months.
6. Tobi's Tammy Dress: I honestly just saw this today but i love everything about it. I would layer a lace piece under that deep neckline and pop my cropped coated blazer over top + tights and it could be an amazing New Year's Eve or birthday outfit (my birthday is January 4th ;) )
And that's it! Hopefully it'll warm up at least a little in the next few days so i can post outfits again!